This is the dreaded and most often avoided cleaning area, but it has to be done! Use this disinfectant toilet bowl cleaner for a quick and painless toilet bowl cleanup.
Yield: 8 oz
- 8 oz Bottle
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Ingredient Funnel
- 9 oz Baking Soda
- 2 oz Castile Soap
- 4 oz Water
- 20-30 Drops Essential Oils
Separate from mixture:
- Mix together baking soda, castile soap, water, and essential oils creating a creamy paste
- Funnel into 8 oz bottle, the scrub created is thicker in consistency which requires a larger gauge funnel to transfer to 8 oz container
- Apply cleanser to the inside and outside areas of the toilet
- Spray the applied scrub with hydrogen peroxide for disinfection
- Scrub solution and let sit for 5-10 minutes to ensure complete disinfection, rinse
Use tea tree essential oil to knock out and disinfect soap scum, mold, and mildew
- For easier application, the spray nozzle from our 16 oz spray bottles fit perfectly as a spray nozzle for the hydrogen peroxide bottle
- Never combine hydrogen peroxide and vinegar, this combination produces peracetic acid, which can irritate and burn skin and eyes and corrode surfaces.
- Be sure not to combine hydrogen peroxide and the cleansing paste solution in the same container; the reaction produces carbon dioxide and the container will explode
We love feedback! Leave questions & comments here!