Trying to find a way to remove the soaked in chocolate ice cream, black coffee, red popsicles, purple Kool-Aid stains? Tackle what seems like the impossible with this miracle worker!
Yield: 5 oz
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- 3 oz Hydrogen Peroxide
- 2 oz Super Washing Soda
- 5-10 Drops Essential Oils
- Combine hydrogen peroxide and washing soda in mixing bowl
- Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds to dissolve washing soda
- Add 5-10 drops essential oils to mixture
- Apply to stain as a pretreatment before laundering
- Allow treatment to soak for 20 minutes and wash
- Lemon essential oil to keep your whites bright!
- One time use product, the mixture loses effectiveness after few hours
- Most effective as a pretreatment before laundering
- If treating delicate fabrics, test in inconspicuous area before treating stain
We love feedback! Leave questions & comments here!